Cardstock, Rub ons, Letters, Alphabets, Ink by Tim Holtz
Pocket Watch by Melissa Frances
Fabri Tac, Zip Dry Adhesives by Beacon Adhesives
1. Place the frame down on the paper with paper face up and trace. Do not worry about the lines, they will not show when you are done.
2. Adhere the cardstock to the front of the frame.
3. Sand off the edges as well as you can to remove as much excess paper as possible.
4. Tear off the remaining paper that would not come off with the sanding block. Does not have to be perfect.
5. Sand the edges to make them appear to be a part of the frame.
6. Cut the burlap ribbon in half.
7. Add wet adhesive the entire length of the ribbon, then roll up. Put aside
8. Apply the rubons directly onto the paper on the frame.
9. I used only ink to add color to the pocket watch. It was enough to bring out the detail that I wanted without being too much
10. Using flower punch of your choice, punch out flower. Turn over to expose the kraft side of the cardstock and use the rubons to add pattern to the flower.
11. Place the newly patterned flower on top of another that is the colored side of the cardstock using 3D foam squares. Add a button for the center.
12. Punch out different styles of flowers, stack them with 3D foam squares. Use buttons for centers.
13. Remove your desired letters and numbers and add to the face of the frame.
14. Start adding all your pieces and assemble flowers, pocket watch and flowers to create the effect shown.
And you are done. I hope you are inspired to make your own frame using all the wonderful available products at Craft Warehouse.