Glowing Rose card by Jeanean Brown
- white card stock cut to 4" x 5 1/4"
- cardstock for card (choose your color!) cut to 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half
- creating a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card
- black glossy card stock (for die cutting)
- Little B nested labels die cuts
- Little B sentiments die cuts
- Little B blossoms die cuts
- Die cut machine- like Big Shot or Evolution Advanced.
- Distress Ink pad in choice of color (this will be the 'glow' of your flower)
- foam blending pod (or make-up sponge)
- xyron sticker maker (or liquid glue with fine tip applicator)
- dimensional foam tape or pop dots
- Die cut the piercing only label die cut from the Little B die cut nested set of labels- set on white card stock where you want (tip- use washi tape or painters tape to secure in place while you die cut) This will make the pierced frame in your white card stock. Set aside. (All Little B dies are sold with a magnetic organizer! You can see exactly what you have, it's labeled on the spine so you can store them on a shelf like a book! Everything stays in place until you need it.
2. Die cut the Hello sentiment from the Little B die cut sentiments set- black glossy card stock . Set aside. Look at the other fun options in this die cut set...
4.) Now use foam blending pod and distress ink pad of your choice. Pick up color with foam and apply in circular motion onto white card stock that you've previously die cut the pieced label frame to. Apply to center area of pierced frame- slightly larger area then the black rose die cut.
The Darice foam ink pods come in a clear case- you get 24pc. You can use both sides- essentially use each side for each color of ink- thats 48 colors! WOW. These are really dense foam pods so they are easy to control and last a long time.
5.) After you have colored your 'glow' spot run your black glossy card stock die cuts through the sticker maker by Xyron. (You can use a fine tip liquid glue if you don't have a sticker maker)
Then apply the die cuts to your card.
Finally add dimensional foam squares to back of white panel and attach to your folded card.