Friday, July 13, 2012

Canvas Corp and Heidi Swapp Mini Album by Elizabeth Wiederspohn


Hi, my name is Elizabeth Wiederspohn and I am thrilled to design for Craft Warehouse!  I love Craft Warehouse.  They not only sell crafting products but they sell inspiration that sparks my creativity.  Just walking into their store is a wonderful experience for me.

I am excited to show you my Craft Warehouse inspired mini book today.  This project was a ton of fun.  I had a blast spraying and staining Heidi Swapp Color Magic papers and Banner Delights with all sorts of Studio Calico Mister Huey's Sprays and Tim Holtz DistressStains.  There is nothing like being able to create your project not only in design but being able to style and dye your own paper to go with it.  I also used the Canvas Corp 6x6 Stitched Book.  It's thick canvas pages and the design of the book was so much fun to alter and play with.  I enjoyed this project from start to finish. 


Supplies Used:
Canvas Corp 6x6 Stitched Book
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Paper& Banner Delights
Studio Calico Mister Huey's Sprays-Sunshine, Pinstripe,& Plum Thumb
Studio Calico Mister Huey's Mask-Chevron
Tim Holtz Distress Stains-Fired Brick&Wild Honey
Doodlebug Red Envelope
My Mind's Eye and Queen& Co. Washi Tapes
Lawn Fawn Stamps-Jessie's ABC's
We Are Memory Keepers Black& White Baker's Twine
K& Company SMASH Label Maker
Ribbon
Cardstock
Toothpicks
E-6000
ATG Adhesive
Three Dimensional Adhesive


To show you how I put together my album I made a quick video.  Be prepared to move fast.  There was a lot of information to include.   Enjoy!



or view it at YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R5JvU4avdc 

7 comments:

  1. I found this post and site while looking for inspiration about Heidi Swapp's color magic products and WOW... This mini book is fab. Watched the video and loved it! Had to keep pausing it to take in all the eye candy. Thanks Elizabeth. Now I'm off to check out your blog and have bookmarked this site. Happy happy happy :)
    Mandy McK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Andrea and Mandy. You gals are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You gals are so nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Elizabeth! Love all the layers of sewn on banners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic!!! I love the feel, the textures and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay - this is seriously my favorite thing that you have created! Love it Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips