Create this unique look! We took a fabric fat quarter and coated it with ice resin. After drying for 24 hours we cut it into strips, punched a hole in the top and attached it to chain with jump rings every fourth link!
Project Designed by Dione Schuler at our Kennewick Craft Warehouse storeSupplies:
18 inches of cable chain
12-8 mm Jump rings
64-4mm Jump rings
64 - Eye Pins
25-4mm Bicones Med. Siam
21-4mm Bicones Red
18-4mm Bicones Yellow Gold
1. Start with picking a 4x6 piece of Batik fabric. Mix ice resin according to instructions. Heavily coat both sides of fabric and place on plastic bag to dry for at least 24 hours.
2. After ice resin is dry, cut the resin fabric with scissors or a paper cutter. To make this design, cut into a triangle then cut in half. Cut each side into equal sized stripes. Using a small hole punch, punch holes at the top of each strip.
3. Use the 8mm jump rings to attach each strip to chain every four links.
4. Put each bicone on an eye pin and loop other side. Do this to all bicones. These are all connected with the 4mm jump rings to make dangles that are connected between each strip.
* Chain by the foot buy one foot, get the second foot free August 28th through September 21st, 2014.