Handmade projects don't have to be complicated to be impressive! Join us through out the month of April for ideas that are easy DIY, that will satisfy your desire to create, and will wow your family and friends! With Easter just around the corner, let your kids decorate with out the mess of dyeing eggs!
- Wood Eggs
- Lara Crafts mini wood candle sticks (4 in a package)
- Chalk Board Paint
- Acrylic paint for your candle bases
- Foam Brush
- Wood Glue
- White Chalk (for seasoning)
- Bistro Marker
- Paint your eggs with chalk paint. Let dry.
- Paint Each candle base a different color or all the same. Let paint dry.
- using wood glue, glue the egg on top of the candle base and let adhere overnight.
- Then season your egg with white chalk.
- Then decorate with bistro marker!
Here is another fast and easy way to decorate wood eggs!
- Wood eggs
- Bling, stickers and washi tape!
- Becon 3in1 glue for whatever doesn't want to stay on.