It's time to hang up our flip flops and get back to school! This week we will have fun ideas that are perfect for Dorm Room Decor! Even if it's only home for a short time, make your space one of a kind! These quick and easy projects will help make that space fit you!
• 14”x18” pre-stretched canvas• 1 fat quarter in fabric of your choice
• ¼ yard of chalk cloth
• Staple gun, I used an electric one
1. Cut your fat quarter 2”-3” larger than the canvas. In this case, 16”x20” or slightly larger. Iron to make it perfectly smooth. I used Mary Ellen’s Best Press to give it a bit of crispness.
3. Cut your chalk cloth 8” wide and 2”-3” longer than your board. You can use a pinking shears or fun blade to make a decorative edge to your chalk cloth. Again, staple the top first before stapling the bottom in place.
* Entire Stock of Stretched Canvas 50% off regular prices, Craft's Quarters Fabric $2 (reg. $2.99), 40% off Chalk Cloth prices, and Bistro Chalk Markers $2.99 (reg $3.99) until August 24th, 2014