Thursday, March 20, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Stephanie Paxman


Two things that makes Design Team Member Stephanie Paxman shine are the following: #1 she lives in the Northwest! She is local and loves Craft Warehouse! Stephanie has a heart for her community and it shows within her life. #2 is she is a die hard DIYer. She loves to do it all! She makes her house a home while also not being afraid to try out something new "just for fun!"




How long have you been crafting?

I've been making things for as long as I can remember, and have really just enjoyed opportunities to be creative.  I used to sneak cross stitch projects into my middle school classes and my room had artwork I made myself.  Now I try to make our home beautiful and encourage my kids to try new things, but not necessarily by sneaking it to school.


What inspires you to be creative?

I'm usually inspired first by a need, as in "I need to make a gift" or "I need something cute in that corner of the room"  From there I love to incorporate great color combinations and sometimes work in a way to involve my children too.

 

What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

There are always great patterns of both paper and fabric to choose from.  Plus all the unique extras like hooks, knobs and containers of all kinds!

 



How can you encourage others reading this column?

I used to be discouraged if a project didn't turn out just like the one I was using as inspiration.  Then I realized that the differences were just my own creativity showing through!  It helped me become a lot more confident in my own work, take more risks and be more original.

Make sure to come back tomorrow, where you will be inspired to make your own Easter home decor piece that will knock your socks off! In the meantime, make sure to visit Stephanie's stunning blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips