Thursday, April 10, 2014

Craft Warehouse Project Life Design Team Member Schona Kessler


Welcome Design Team member Schona Kessler! Schona's passion for Becky Higgins Project Life is contagious! Not only is Schona a local Northwestern, but she also shops at Craft Warehouse! We love how she has built a Project Life Facebook community where "Project Lifers" can communicate all over the world in one place! This is how I met Schona and fell in love with her pages!

How long have you been crafting?

I have been scrapbooking since 1998. I got into it right before moving to New Mexico for four years.
I still have my first and I laugh at how it looks. I am so in love with Project Life and never plan
on going back to traditional scrapbooking. ;)


What inspires you to be creative?

I feel inspired by my kids and by the products I use.
I love bright fun and happy colors.
I am not into vintage looking products they just
are not my style. If I had to make something with
that style I would make a gift for someone.


What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I love to go to Craft Warehouse once a week now that I live so close to both the Vancouver and Gresham stores. There is just so much to choose from all in one place I can't get enough! I love using the washi tapes, the sheets of journal cards, Thickers and the mini alphas offered. I use all of these products on my project life spreads each week. I love how the washi is so colorful and fun to add to everything. I adore how the mini alphas and Thickers make my words pop off of the page. The journal cards are great for when I am looking for a specific color or theme in my album.


How can you encourage others reading this column?

I hope I am able to encourage others by showing them how to you can use multiple products from different lines and incorporate them into your spreads and still have a nice cohesive layout. I have gotten behind each year but it is really so easy to catch up with this style of scrapbooking.

Join Schona and thousands of others at her Project Life Facebook Page, her website, and on Instagram! Make sure to visit us tomorrow as Schona shares her pages using the NEW Project Life Azure Core Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips