Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Pocket Pages by Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Michelle Wear

Hello everyone! Today, I'm showing you how I used some cards from the Teresa Collins We R Memory Keepers kit. I've been searching for a quick and easy way to document our Summer Bucket List and this kit, along with some basic lined and grid cards worked perfectly! I started out by laying out all my goods. Teresa Collins We R Memory Keepers kit, a few cards from Becky Higgins Coral, washi tape, sequins, and some slick writers.
One of the first things I did, was make a shaker packet. I wanted to include some transparency within my layout, so I took two of the transparencies included in the Teresa Collins kit and washi taped them together filled with sequins to make a little shaker packet. Super easy and quick! Another easy way to change up a kits look without doing too much extra work is to do a little cut and paste with the cards. I started with these three cards. Did a little cut and paste. And, now I have quite a different look for my 4x6 card. Perfect place for journaling and a photo. Here's another card I altered slightly. I wanted the green under the "LOVE" so it was not transparent this time around. I cut the green card and then just taped to the back. Super simple! But brings a pop of color. Here's a closer look. And here's a look at the "finished" spreads, pre-photos. I used the sequins to make "bullet points" for each bucket list item. And here it is after I added a few photos to it. I grabbed 6 images of things we have already completed on our bucket list, put them all on a 4x6 so each image was a 2x2. I think it looks great as is, or I can add a few more images later in the summer if I want to. And some close ups.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love the bucket list idea for the summer and then bulletting it with sequins. I believe all all bullets should be sequins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips