Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guest Designer Rebecca Grinder







We are excited to feature today's guest designer, Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Design Team Allumni, Rebecca Grinder! We love Rebecca's positive, "I can do that!" attitude! You can give this girl any project and she can create something beautiful, detailed, and elegant!









What inspires you to be creative?

I am inspired by my creative friends and family, online blogs and magazines...hey, I get inspired walking through Craft Warehouse and seeing so many pretties.



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use? 

I love to shop Craft Warehouse for the newest products in scrapbooking.



How can you encourage others reading this column?

I hope this column will inspire readers to have fun and think outside the box when creating their own embellishments! 


Make sure come back to the blog tomorrow to check out Rebecca's special holiday tutorial!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Really love your Sky's the Limit layout Rebecca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mendi! Sky's the Limit is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mendi! Sky's the Limit is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips