Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tell Your Story Mini Album


I am loving these little mini chipboard albums from Craft Warehouse and they are only $1.99!
I created this one using Teresa Collins Designs' Tell Your Story Collection, which is perfect for any occasion!

Take a look at how easy it is to layer with these embellishments! All you have to do is glue them down!


I really wanted to layer the Tell Your Story paper flowers on the front of this mini book. I had a blast just adding little papers and borders from the collection. I couldn't stop! ;)


I kept the inside pretty flat. But, who says flat has to be boring?


I created this album using a senior photo shoot, but it is perfect for any occasion! I love that this line is perfect to share your story, no matter what it is!


I just punched a hole in this mini flash card to make it into a tag. I am totally going to do this again! I love having the card hanging off the metal ring with just white embroidery floss.


The collection comes with a border strip of these tickets. I had to pull them apart. They are so small and darling!


So true, right?!


There are plenty of journaling cards to record your moments!


These stickers are perfect! I just used pop up dots to help add dimension to a couple of them.


I cut one of the double sided journaling cards from the 12x12 paper and punched holes to make an extra page! Super easy and looks great!


The chipboard stickers are lovely! I made sure to add them to the back cover so that it could handle the weight.

I love this album! I will be proud to have it on display in the new Gresham Craft Warehouse store!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips