Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guest Designer Spotlight Michelle Wofford


Welcome back this week's Guest Designer and Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Design Team Alumni, Michelle Wofford! We love Michelle's positive and talented personality! Not only is she a great scrapbooker, paper crafter, and cardmaker, but she explains her process so well that you want to learn from her! Some of our reader's favorite tutorials by Michelle have been her Shadow Box Card , Spring Time Banner, and Flower Tutorial.








How long have you been crafting?

I’ve been crafting as long as I can remember.  I have Aunts on both sides of the family that made crafty projects with me as a child.  Cross Stitch was one of the first crafts I started doing on my own.  I’ve been paper crafting for about 10 years.



What inspires you to be creative?

Inspiration can be found everywhere.  I enjoy art fairs and bazaars where you can see unique handmade creations in person.  I also love browsing online, I can type in a few words and see what pops up and now I can use Pinterest to save ideas to go back to.  If it’s scrapbooking I tend to be inspired by the patterns and colors. 



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

Most of my scrapbooking supplies are purchased from Craft Warehouse.  There is a great selection of patterned papers, cardstock, adhesive, as well as a great selection of tools.  Craft Warehouse always seems to have the latest trends and tools available. 



How can you encourage others reading this column?

I hope to inspire others to create projects after they view my creations and tutorials.  I strive to create unique projects with detailed, easy to follow instructions so anyone can follow along and make their own. 



You can visit Michelle at her blog, Memory Garden Designs, Pintereset, and Facebook! Make sure you join us for the next two days, where Michelle will have three Christmas card tutorials to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips