Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Guest Designer Janna Werner


Craft Warehouse is celebrating National Scrapbook Day all month long! We have asked some of our favorite scrapbook designers to share with us what scrapbooking means to them! Janna Werner is an artist at heart! Her love of paper crafting goes beyond the every day photo! You can find Janna on her blog, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.




See above, Glitz Design Color Me Happy and Uncharted Waters Collections NOW in stores!

How long have you been scrapbooking?

I started scrapbooking in 2010, after a friend of mine introduced me to it.


What keeps you motivated to document your life?

I just love working with paper, paint and embellishments. For me it is not that much about documenting my life, but rather to work with the materials.


What do you use the most to take photos with? Point and shoot, Digital SLR, or your Phone Camera?

Most of the times I use my iPhone and iPad because I carry them nearly everywhere I go :-) But I have a DSLR as well.

What is on your scrapbook table right now?

Right now you can find gift bags and an origami box on my desk that I created for my current online class :-)

What do you do to celebrate National Scrapbook Day?


I have to admit that NSD is not that big in Germany. Actually I celebrate NSD every day ;-) But I will participate in a few projects for that day and am very much looking forward to it.

Join us for our National Scrapbooking Event, May 4-May 6th 2013 (Wenatchee is on May 18th)!  To help celebrate there will be in store giveaways, make and takes, and special sale prices!


You can also enter to win prizes the entire month of May on Instagram! This is how to play:

1. Take a photo in Instagram while you are in Craft Warehouse anytime during the month of May (no purchase necessary).

2. Tag your photo by typing "@craftwarehouse" and "#craftwarehouse" so we can see your photo!

3. Each time you post a photo between May 1st - May 30th and tag us, you can be entered to win prizes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this post when it was posted. You're layouts are beautiful! Thanks for sharing more about yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips