Thursday, October 10, 2013

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Holly Gagnon






Welcome back Holly Gagnon, who is serving her second term on our Craft Warehouse Design Team! We love Holly's "I can make that!" attitude! In fact, she is an all around crafter... I haven't seen anything she hasn't tried!


 How long have you been crafting?

I've always been crafty but it wasn't until my son was born, nine years ago that I started to scrapbook and my passion to create grew from there. The craft  world has brought me some great friendships and many blessings.  



What inspires you to be creative?

I tend to look at usual things in an unusual way.  I enjoy making unique things out a variety of medias too.  I can always rely on Pinterest for inspiration or a visit to a Craft Store but a lot of my creative ideas have come to me during a long run or workout.  I just love how that happens!



How can you encourage others reading this column?

Don't get discourage if you've seem to have lost your creative Mojo.  It happens to the best of us.  I've had many unfinished projects laying around my craft room for months only to later turn them into some of my favorites projects.


Inspired?! You can find Holly on her blog, Ribbons and Glue, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook! Join us again tomorrow for Holly's Halloween tutorial!

Would you like to design for Craft Warehouse? We would love to hear from you! Send an email with your name, blog address, and a sample of your work to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips