Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm






When given the challenge to make some simple but fun cards for Craft Warehouse, using the NEW Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm Collection for American Crafts, I knew I wanted to use these darling jars and quotes from the Card Stock Die Cut Pack.



To save paper, I used a pre-made 5x7 card and cut the following from the 12x12 paper pack:

Pink Paper - 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Pink Floral - 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Navy Floral - 5" x 1 1/2"

After gluing my papers in place, I used pop up dots to add lift to the Card Stock  Quote and Jar Die Cuts. Using the gold DIY Twine by Crate Paper, I tied a bow around the top of the jar. Of course I had to use the "Love You" stamp from the Lucky Charm Clear Acrylic Stamp Set and make a little tag from left over scrap paper from the collection. I just placed glue on the bag of the tiny tag and tucked the top under my bow so it looked like it was hanging in place. 

Making cards can be quick and simple with Lucky Charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips