Monday, April 1, 2013

Down by the Shore by Fancy Pants Designs


Summer is coming. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Fancy Pants Designs came out with Down by the Shore, NOW at Craft Warehouse stores, to help me remember just that. There are darling tags, glassline bags, and even stickers that will make you long for sandy beaches and days at the lake.



These bags and tags are not only perfect for cards, parties, and gifts  but it makes the perfect hidden journaling spot on a layout! This collection is perfect for that perfect summer paper crafting project!

Please tell me my son isn't the only one that runs right into the cold water and falls into the sand and rolls around in it. He loves the beach. This beach in Waldport, Oregon is one of our favorites. The view is lovely and the crabbing is even better. Best part?! My husband doesn't like crab but he loves crabbing. You know what that means, right? Yep. More for me.

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips