Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Maggie Holmes Mini Book


When I got the chance to take home Maggie Holmes' NEW collection with Crate Paper, for Craft Warehouse, I was beyond excited! To make a simple mini album cut paper to size, layer the embellishments, and then bind the pages together!



The fun stickers and ephemera along with the 12x12 paper pack make this project a snap! It was easy to trim paper to size and just stick them on and go! I could also attach these flower clips to everything; they are so pretty!


The inside pages were filled with photos or even more die cuts from the Card Stock Die Cut pack.

Everyone I talk to loves these little mini Fabric Bows. I have to say that I do too! I need to go and pick up several packages before they fly off the shelves! They are perfect for every paper crafting project. 



Lastly, I love the Washi Paper so much! It is a 12x12 adhesive sheet filled with strips of different patterns. Just trim, remove the backing, and stick it on your project! It is perfect if you want lots of different washi tapes patterns without having to pay the cost for a roll of each!

When I was finished with each page, I used the We R Memory Keepers Cinch Book Binding Tool to  bind it together.

2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips