Friday, April 26, 2013

National Scrapbook Month Guest Designer Stephanie Howell


Craft Warehouse is celebrating National Scrapbook Day all month long! We have asked some of our favorite scrapbook designers to share with us what scrapbooking means to them! Stephanie Howell is mom to four girls that keep her on her toes! We love how she still makes time in her busy schedule to document life, no matter how crazy it can get! You can follow Stephanie on her blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!



As seen above, NEW My Mind's Eye Collections NOW in stores!

How long have you been scrapbooking?

Seven and a half years or so.

What keeps you motivated to document your life?

The fact that there is so much I wish I knew about my mom and my life when I was younger. I try to get down the little stuff because i would LOVE to know that sort of info. I just hope my girls are into it one day, too. HA!

What do you use the most to take photos with?

Point and shoot, Digital SLR, or your Phone Camera? lately? my iPhone 4. i just don't like to lug around my DSLR and when i get it out it often kills the spontaneity of the moment.

What is on your scrapbook table right now?

A bunch of project life ephemera.

What do you do to celebrate National Scrapbook Day?

I don't. :) My daughter's birthday is may 3. So that means that the first weekend in May is spent celebrating Miss Harper. I think I have been throwing a birthday party for every single NSD for the past 7 years.

Join us for our National Scrapbooking Event, May 4-May 6th 2013 (Wenatchee is on May 18th)!  To help celebrate there will be in store giveaways, make and takes, and special sale prices!


You can also enter to win prizes the entire month of May on Instagram! This is how to play:

1. Take a photo in Instagram while you are in Craft Warehouse anytime during the month of May (no purchase necessary).

2. Tag your photo by typing "@craftwarehouse" and "#craftwarehouse" so we can see your photo!

3. Each time you post a photo between May 1st - May 30th and tag us, you can be entered to win prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips