Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Project Life Blush Core Kit Layout by Guest Designer Rebecca Grinder



Project Life gives me the ability to scrapbook in the midst of a busy and hectic schedule.  Instead of my photos stored on my phone, computer, or in a box somewhere, they are making it into an album.  I love that! Since PL has oodles of room for journaling, it is a good reminder to write my story down.




Kits shown above Wedding Mini Kit $9.93 (reg $14.99) and Kraft Core Kit $19.93 (reg $29.99)


Using Becky Higgins Project Life page design G, which is a 10"x12", I created this page of my anniversary trip to Seattle. I love this style page protector because as it sits in my album along with other 12x12 pages and peek out the side of this one.


I printed my photos wallet sizes and added them directly to the Blush Core Kit cards, did my journaling, and slipped them into the appropriate pockets. Easy as one, two three!


Some of the Project Life 4x6 cards have a score line down the center. You can either leave them as they are, or fold them down the score line for more journaling space. You can slip them in the pocket that they fit in, or do what I did.


I folded the card, wrote my journaling, and attached it to another 4x6 card making sure the flap is on the outside of the protector so that I can easily read what I wrote.


Guilt free reasons why to start Project Life:


1 comment:

  1. Love your page. I need to pick me up some of those page protectors. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips