Thursday, October 4, 2012

Guest Designer Michelle Price



Welcome this week's guest designer and Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Design Team Alumni, Michelle Price! We love Michelle's fresh and simple style including her amazing tutorials!



How long have you been crafting?

I've been papercrafting for close to 13 years.I was introduced to card making by my future sis-in law when I was 20 and thought 'Boy-what an old lady thing to do" I rolled my eyes and tried it and have been obsessed ever since. I started with rubber stamping and quickly moved on to scrapbooking and buying gorgeous patterned papers.



What inspires you to be creative?

I could say my children inspire me, but really it's the gorgeous scrap supplies that I keep buying. I also love the creative aspect of scrapbooking. Seriously though- I love to document the little things about our lives that will so soon be forgotten. It makes me happy when my kids look through my albums and read and laugh about things they've done in the past.



What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

Um-everything! I love that Craft Warehouse always carries the latest and greatest trendy items in the scrapbook world. The aisles and aisles of wood items waiting to be altered make me happy too!



How can you encourage others reading this column?

There really is no right or wrong way to be creative. Find something you love and use it to make something that you will cherish. Saving your favorite scrapbook paper until you find just the right project makes no sense-use it up and you will enjoy it much more!

Make sure you join us tomorrow for Michelle's Little Witch Halloween Party tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great Michelle! I really love your silhouette card and it was fun reading about how you got into scrapbooking. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips