We all love Pinterest, but it's time to stop searching for ideas and start creating in real life!
Use our projects as a tool: replicate the project entirely, tweak it with your favorite colors and embellishments or use it as a starting point for something even more amazing! No matter what your 'crafting' skill level, there's a project here for you!
Created by Kristina Hamer for Craft Warehouse
- 16"x20" White Canvas
- 2 - 9"x20" White Canvases
- 1/2 yard of Osnaburg Fabric
- 1 yard Turquoise Blue Rick Rack Ribbon
- 1 Package of Phoomph
- 8 Fat quarters of fabric of your choice
- Wool Felt: yellow, green, white and dark brown
- Embroidery hoop
- Crochet floss in green and blue
- Pinking Sheers or pinking blade
- East Shot staple gun
- Fabric Tack glue
- Happy Stitch felt book (for pattern)
- Frixon pen to trace onto fabric
- Download the No Sew Piecing Fabric DIY Canvas instructions here.