Craft Warehouse is excited to announce a Design Team call for 2013-2014! Craft Warehouse is a family owned and operated independent craft retailer with locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We’ve made it our mission to fill our stores with inspiring ideas and projects and we’ve staffed our stores with creative people that are passionate about crafting. We love to share inspiration with our customers when they visit our store locations and also when they connect with us online.
Who we are looking for: 12 Artists (including scrapbooking, card making, stamping, jewelry making, paper crafts, quilting, fiber artists, fine artist, painter, or DIY crafter) within the contiguous United States.
1. Personal style. Able to create original one-of-a-kind pieces of art while also able to explain the creative process to others.
2. Tech-savy. Has a current and up to date blog. Is either on Facebook (or Twitter), Pinterest, and Instagram. Can create a detailed blog post sharing their work in a way that inspires others. Can create a video tutorial in a professional way (not required). Able to photograph their projects clearly.
3. Responsible. Will create one blog post during the 2013-2014 design team term in a timely manner while promoting Craft Warehouse professionally through out the entire year.
4. Willingness. Can create with the newest products available!
Design Team members will:
1. Receive one assignment during the 2013-2014 term. All product sent will be theirs to keep along with the project they create.
2. Have their name and work promoted on our website, blog, and other social media platforms.
3. Other opportunities to return as a designer through out the year for special events. Local artists may have opportunities to teach or do demos in our stores as needed.
To apply: Email the following to email@example.com
1. List your name, email, shipping, and blog address.
2. Send a brief bio of yourself, your craft, and why you would like to represent Craft Warehouse.
3. List the links of your active Facebook and/or Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest profiles.
4. Send photos of 4 projects (no more than 1 MB each) that best represent your style. We want to see what you can create! Only well photographed projects will be considered.
5. If you have a video you would like to share or a step by step tutorial that might make you stand out from the crowd, post a link so we can see!
6. List any other design teams you are on. Fresh faces are welcome to apply!
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Design Team Submission" as the subject by June 15th, 2013 at 12:00am. Only open to artists within the contiguous United States.