Customize your child's room with their own piece of art! They may even want to help make it with adult supervision!
- Choose a letter from our MDF Letter selection.
- 12"x16" Wood Canvas Board
- White Acrylic Paint
- Dark Turquois Acrylic Paint
- Jute String
- Sanding Block
- E6000 Glue
- Foam Brush
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Baby Wipes
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Heart Tissue Paper
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade 2" Washi Tape
- Hazel and Ruby Handmade Mask Stencils Central Park Alpha
- Trace the tissue paper to fit your letter, cut out and glue with Mod Podge the tissue on to the top of your letter.
- Once your Mod Podge has dried coat another layer on top of the tissue paper and set aside to dry.
- Paint your wood board with Turquois acrylic paint and let dry.
- Take your letter and place the mask on top of the tissue paper.
- Paint a coat of white acrylic paint covering your letter and sides.
- Peel off mask before the paint dries and wipe down with a baby wipe.
- Let every thing dry once dry lighty sand the wood board and letter.
- Glue letter with E6000 on to wood board leaving space for your washi tape and jute string.
- Place Washi Tape on the board under the letter and wrap board with Jute string, Tie off and its done!