Get ready to show your team spirit and help your team shine!
Have you discovered the magical holographic paper that looks like stars when lights shine behind it? The talented employees at our store in Medford Oregon used hollow glass blocks to attach the paper too- slide some firefly lights inside the glass blocks, added some vinyl decals to the front... and voila! Watch the magic show - when the lights are turned on they appear to be star shapes when viewed through the holographic paper. TIP- you can tint the clear glass block any color you want with Tint it Spray!
1. Tint It if you would like the background to have a translucent color like shown in the photo with the Oregon Ducks block.
2. Place Sticky Holographic paper on front of the glass block.
3. Then add a rub on vinyl or sticker of your choice.
4. Add twinkle lights to the inside of your block.
5. Turn your lights on and let it shine!