Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memory keepsake in a wood box

Why Frame it, when you can display your memories and treasures in a open wood box?


























Instructions:







  • I started with painting my unfinished box with green acrylic paint.





  • Then I used the new KandCompany Around the world 12x12 paper pack, die-cut card stock and luggage journal tags to create my back ground.





  • To glue down my paper and clear vellum die-cuts I used one of my new favorite all-purpose glues. You can't go wrong with this product. I used to be a fan of mod podge but this doesn't wrinkle or leave a shinny finish. It's a must have!!!

Once you get your papers glued to the box. I added some Tim Holtz curio knob, key and glass message bottle.



I took some twine and tacks to tack the twine into the box. Then attacted photos up using small clothes pins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips