Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Patriotic "American Made" Pin Wheel Wreath


Need something inviting for the 4th of July? I love this Pin Wheel Wreath and it's not just for the 4th it can be used throughout the year on your front door, on a mirror or hanging on a covered porch. This was so simple even your kids could make one!


I stared out with a Styrofoam wreath and wrapped it with strips of fabric (1/2 yard cut into 2 inch strips) Start by gluing your starting piece with the glue gun.

Once your Styrofoam is covered in fabric start making the pin wheels and securing them with brads. I made a combination of 2", 3" & 4" pin wheels.

After you make about 24 pin wheels, glue them to the fabric wreath.

I used my minds eye "American Made" paper collection to create the pin wheels and the die cut that says "Stars & Stripes....forever" and the brads came from Bo Bunny.

Last I cut out 3 pendents out of cotton fabric and stenciled the letters USA on the fabric.

I used a yard of Jute to clip on the pendents and cliped them with mini paper clips.


2 comments:

  1. Definitely need to make one of these! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips