· Canvas 18”x24”
· 3 metal Stars (TIN 251)
· White Gold extra fine glitter
· Martha Stewart glitter glue
· Burlap Fabric 22”x28”
· Cream cardstock paper
· Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink Pad.
· E6000 glue
· Wrap the burlap around the canvas and staple behind canvas to secure.
· Using a foam brush, cover star with glitter glue, then glitter.
· Then put cream cardstock paper in printer. Use a Word program to print the words “Live, Laugh, Love” on to paper. I used Kunstler Script size 55.
· Once printed I cut out words then used Tim Photo distressed ink around the edges.
· After glitter stars are dry, glue on to canvas using E6000 glue.
· Then add the words to each star using E6000 glue