Create a stand up calendar box for close friends and family.
· Cigar Box Sch-40
· Americana Coral Blush acrylic paint
· Heidi Swapp “Vintage Chic” Collection 8x8 paper pack, statement stickers, mini tags, notes, trimmings and buzz word stickers.
· Accent paper calendar
· My minds eye embellishment dots
· Teresa Collins Rhinestones
· AC Thickers sliver glitter stickers
· Tim Holtz Ideaoligy large ring binder
· Mini white frame (NST/225)
· Start by painting your cigar box with acrylic paint.
· Once dry, Choose a paper to fit inside your box. Cut out and glue to both sides of your box using Pioneer Glue Stick.
· Attach your 2 ring binder.
· Start creating your calendar. Choose 12 papers you would like to use. Cut 2 papers 5.5x5, 2 papers 5.5x5.1, 2 papers 5.5x5.2, 2 papers 5.5x5.3 and 2 papers 5.5x5.4. This will make it so you can see the layers of paper underneath.
· Also cut a paper 5.5x2, I cut the bottom like a pendent. Then added the year. Every month you can take off the month but always have the year hanging.
· Put a photo in the white frame, add embellishments and glue on to the opposite side of the box.
* 40% off Unfinished Wood Cigar Boxes (regular $5.99) until December 6, 2012.