Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Craft Warehouse Guest Designer Arin Flynn


Welcome back to our Designer Spotlight! Today we have Arin Flynn here to tell us what inspires her, how she started crafting, and what her favorite Craft Warehouse products are! We love that Arin is willing to create anything her imagination can come up with! Everything she does has such style! Just take a look!









How long have you been crafting? 

I have been an avid crafter most of my life and the tale I have been told, it all started the day I was born when I tried to take the scissors away from the doctor.  When I was a little girl, I would gather up random scraps of material, buttons, ribbon and paper I would find in my grandmother's sewing room and create to my little heart's content. . . not much has changed, except I now have my own craft room.




What inspires you to be creative?

Whether it is a birthday banner for a sweet little girl, a simple home crafted gift for a teacher or a project that brightens a hostess home, making things that brings happiness and joy to others, is what inspires me.

What Craft Warehouse products do you love to use?

I would have to say the paper, fabric and Project Life!



 How can you encourage others reading this column?

Allow yourself to stretch and evolve as a crafter.  There is so much to explore in the scope of product, technique, trends and style that you can spend a lifetime learning and growing and that is such an amazing gift that comes with crafting.

Make sure to visit Arin's stunning blog and Facebook! Then, join us tomorrow for her Crate Paper Christmas tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. Arin is a talented designer! Look forward to whats up on the CW blog tomorrow. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips