Thursday, December 4, 2014

Craft Warehouse Design Team Member Laura Cook


Welcome Laura Cook, Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Design Team Alumni! We are so excited to have her back on our team this year. We love Laura's simple approach to scrapbooking and paper crafting. Her focus is always on her family's photos and story. That's what scrapbooking is all about. You can read below about what inspires her to create...





I have been scrapbooking for about 13 years... since my first child was born. I started scrapbooking with my mom, as a creative outlet and to just have some... 'me time'.  I was immediately hooked!

Great photos and the moments captured in those photos are what inspires me.  A great photo gives you all the elements to create a great project to showcase it.  From the colors, the theme and the event/emotions, which form your title and journaling.  Personal style is the frosting on top.


My favorite current products are Heidi Swapp color shine paint sprays and various stencils.  My polka-dot stencil is always at hand... right next to my Tim Holtz idea-ology mini stapler .  This product allows me to use any paper and add the color I want it to be, along with fun whimsical polka-dot details.

I love the opportunity to inspire other readers to create and develop their own personal style.  whether it's a new embellishment, paper technique or layout of photos... give it a try, work with it and make it 'your own'.  :)


Visit us tomorrow, when Laura will be sharing a holiday project you will be sure to love! In the meantime, visit her blog and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips