- Black 12x12 Float Frame
- Decorating Your Life Vinyl
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Barisal Dry brush
- Burlap flower
- Staple gun or E6000 glue
- Start buy dry brushing green paint onto the frame. The technique I use is by dipping the brush in a small amount of paint, then dabbing it on a towel to get most of the paint off the brush, then lightly brushing it on to the frame.
- Once you have covered the frame wash glass with glass cleaner to get any paint that may have gotten on the glass.
- Place vinyl on the front of the glass float frame by following the instructions on the package.
- Thread ribbon through the top holes, and add burlap flower to the frame by stapling it down or gluing it with E6000.
* Your choice of 12x12 or 11x6 Black Floating Frame $9.99 (reg $21.99) and Vinyl Sayings 40% off regular prices until December 17, 2014