- 6pk unfinished wood blocks
- acrylic craft paint in your choice of color (and foam brush to apply it with)
- Journey Collection of Papers and embellishments by Crate Paper
- Large alphabet stickers- we liked these large gold stickers from American Crafts
- foam tape or pop dots for layering and adding dimension
- embellishment glue stick by Pioneer for adhering paper to front of wood blocks
- Paint edges and back side of each wood block
- cut your choice of patter papers to fit each block and adhere in place with embellishment glue stick- we LOVE this glue stick, it gives such a strong hold but it's easy to use, and really affordable!
- We used our foam brush to brush a little of the same paint from painting the blocks over the edges of the paper to distress them a little.
- Next cut smaller rectangle pieces of paper to layer alpha stickers to - and spell out your message. With 6 spaces- what will you spell? T-R-A-V-E-L or F-A-M-I-L-Y ?
- Layer your letters to blocks using dimensional foam tape, and add embellishments.
* 6 Piece Wood Block Set 40% off regular prices (reg. $15.00) and Travel Themed Papers and Embellishments 30% off regular prices until June 22nd, 2015