These Letters are so fun, great for a table or in a window!
You can even change out the paper each year with your new favorites...
Danielle has transformed these marquee letters in Just 30 minutes!
- 1 - B & 2 - O Marquee letters
- 2 - 12x12 scrapbook paper (we used Doodle Bug "October 31" collection)
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Krylon White Webbing Spray
- Pencil for tracing
- Foam Brush
In the Marquee Letter Box is a letter, template, plastic bulb covers and the lights.
Start by tracing your paper template to the scrapbook paper making sure that the paper template is going in the correct direction to then be placed in the letter.
Paint the letter with foam brush and black acrylic paint.
Once the paint is dry spray the letter with wedding spray.
Place the paper in the letter then add clear bulb covers to the front of the letter.
Place the lights through the back of the letter, add 2 - AA Batteries and turn on!
Supplies for the EEK Marquee Sign:
- 2 - E marquee letters and 1 - K
- Purple Acrylic Paint
- Purple Super Fine Glitter
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
- 2 - 12x12 Scrapbook paper
- Glue & Glitter in sections
- Trace Paper & cut out
- Place in letter & add lights!