Halloween Blocks Created By Jessie at our Gresham Store
- 1 - 6ct. unfinished wood block set
- Halloween Paper of your choice
- Embellishment Glue Stick
- Darice Chipboard Letters
- Extra Fine Glitter (color of your choice)
- Acrylic paint to match the glitter colors
- Black Acrylic paint for the blocks, back and sides
- Black Marbleizing Spray
- Start with painting all your blocks with black acrylic paint.
- Let dry and set aside.
- Cut paper to fit the front of each block then glue to the block using the embellishment glue stick. Smooth out paper and press down on paper so it adheres well to the block.
- Paint the chip board letters with acrylic paint.
- Glittering Letters: use a brush to spread Martha Stewart glitter glue, then sprinkle glitter. Let dry then give it another coat of glue. Once it dries completely it will be clear and your glitter will still sparkle but it wont fall off!
- Spider Web Letters: Once your acrylic paint dries take letters outside and spray them with wed spray. You will love the way it turns out!