Friday, December 30, 2011

Baking Holiday Goodness by Design Team Member Steffanie Seiler

Hi, Design Team Member Steffanie, here! If you are anything like me, you take a lot of photos of food. I take them with the full intent of one day incorporating them into a scrapbook page. Until now though, that hasn't really happened. I seem to always have so many people photos that take precedence over these non-people ones. Well, I decided to change that and create my first ever just food layout---and what better subject than all those holiday treats I've been baking! On a recent trip to Craft Warehouse, I picked up some new scrappy goodies from one of my favorite manufacturer's, Echo Park. This is their Season's Greetings collection. I love it!

I did some hand-stitching between the recipe card pockets, trimmed around one of the journal cards to give it some interest and displayed one of the photos like a wall-hanging. Title letters are primarily from the Echo Park collection with the exception of the cream colored velvet ones. These are American Crafts Thickers I had in my stash.


I thought it would be fun to include the recipes of these cookies so that in case someone (in the future) wants to make these beauties, they'll be able to!


Thanks for taking a look at one of my favorite layouts of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Steff...love the way you hid the recipes behind. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips