Every day of the year is a great day to get crafty! In February we are celebrating some of our favorite scrapbooking and stamping products because they make creating more fun, easier, and inspire us to do more. We want to share the love with you, so each day in February (it's a leap year so there are 29 days!) we are picking one of our favorite products to share with you!
Check back each day to see the new product, and learn more about it.
We craft ourselves, and actually use and recommend these items, because we Love to Create!
Today's pick: Protect N Store boxes.
Crafting can get messy. Keeping your supplies organized will help you keep your sanity!
We really love the Protect N Store boxes to keep our supplies in order.
- they are perfectly clear- making it really easy to see whats in each box before opening it!
- they are stack-able, making it really easy to stack multiple boxes on top of each other
- we offer a clear insert for the 12x12 size. this is a clear divided storage tray that helps you to keep smaller embellishments and supplies neatly organized in one place.
- they are really affordable- you can usually get these 3 for $10
- you can label the outside if you want
- they are perfect if you are going to a crop, class, or other event where you need to bring a special assortment of your supplies with you.
- they hold 12x12 papers!
I use them for storing and organizing
- ink pads
- paper punches
- paper collections (I like to keep paper, and the embellishments that match the papers together in the same place)
- cardstock (i keep color families together so I can quick and easy find my blue box or my pink box, etc of cardstock)
- hand held tools like scissors, stylus, rulers, mats, knives, etc
- class kit (most scrapbook or card classes or project seem to require the same basic supplies every time- so I keep those all in one box so I'm always ready for the next event! Includes scissors, black pen, bone folder, pencil, ruler, tape runner, liquid glue, pop dots, crystal glitter, vintage brown ink pad, foam applicator, small portable paper trimmer, refill blades for trimmer and knife.
- embossing powders, glitters, flocking
- brads, eyelets, ribbons, rhinestones, button, loose embellishments (with the divider tray insert)
they are also great for storing:
- make up
- hair barrettes, combs, ties, headbands, flowers, bobby pins
- beading supplies
- fabric scraps, felt scraps, fat quarters, lace, ribbon, trim
- nail polish and manicure supplies
- holiday ornaments
- craft paints, brushes
- drawing pencils, pens, markers, papers
- calligraphy supplies
Thinking of getting a friend into scrapbooking or stamping? Buy her a few supplies, and give her a few of your own and put them inside a protect n store box. Tie with a bow. Now she'll have some fun stuff to start playing with and a place to keep it too.