Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Tie Skirt


 I know Craft Warehouse doesn't sell ties...but I found these pictures from about a year ago when I created this tie skirt.  Basically, I used up most of my husband's ties and picked up a ton from the Goodwill.  I'm very excited because with the weather improving, it's time for the tie skirt to come out of hiding.

I didn't document my steps for this one (it was created a year ago).  But I'm thinking it may be time to create another tie skirt, and then I can walk you through it.

My pup Marley playing with all of the ties!


Right after finishing, proudly showing off the tie skirt paired up with a simple black top and Stuart Weitzman peep toe heels!

1 comment:

  1. Totally love this! Great to find ties at garage sales or thrift stores. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips