Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obsessed with the I-Top

This is our first post for the Craft Warehouse blog.  Super exciting!  We can't wait to share all kinds of fun ideas with you.

To kick things off, we are selling a new product that I'm obsessed with.  It's called the I-Top button maker.  You can make fabric buttons and use as embellishments or make magnet fabric buttons to complement the 12x12  memo board I created.  I had a blast working on both projects and the I-Top really added to each one. I promise to pass along how I did it this weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of using fabric to create a custom button or brad embellishment to match my project

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...you can even use paper! So it's a good tool for scrapbookers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips