Monday, March 28, 2011

Family Collage Tray







Create a Family Collage with Printer's Tray















Painter's tray has become one of my favorite surfaces to display photos and collectibles. Each box has a small space to work with and you don't have to be a scrapbooker to do this project. Just start with one cubby at a time. This particular painter's tray is already finished in a matte black. You can also tell a story, like this tray for example has the family's pictures with their home address and monogram. When choosing my paper I choose the My Minds Eye, "Stella and Rose" Hattie Collection. I love the prints, colors and embellishments in this collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad because it gives you all the great prints in a smaller scale. To add dimension I used Tim Holtz idea-ology collection.




My Minds Eye, "Stella & Rose" Hattie Collection







Tim Holtz idea-oligy Collection












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips