Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project Life Rain Core Kit Layout by Guest Designer Rebecca Grinder


I like the freedom Becky Higgins Project Life gives me in creating quick layouts in just my style. When I create my pages, I think of it like a regular 12x12 traditional scrapbook page. I like to find similar cards and slip them into the pockets quickly to create a "background" of sorts.


Then, I just add my favorite 4x6 photos into their pockets. 


Sometimes I print wallet size photos to add. I added two photos to the scored journaling card (show above).


Then, I love to add a quick embellishment, like these cork hearts by Fancy Pants Design.

Whichever way you use Project Life, the important part is that you get your photos off your phone and document your life!

- Rebecca Grinder

Would you like to design for Craft Warehouse? We would love to hear from you! Send an email with your name, blog address, and a sample of your work to jenevans at craftwarehouse dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips