- 2 ½ yards of 1MM round leather cording
- 1 package of 6MM split rings (or 80 split rings)
- 1 package of 6MM jump rings (or 80 jump rings) optional *you could double the amount of either the jump rings or split rings for a uniform look.
- 1 button
- 160 (5 strands) Shimmer Crystal 6MM beads (we used three colors)
- Clip board
- Slide your button onto one end and fold your piece of 1MM leather cording in half, with the button in the center bend. Tie an over hand knot to keep button in place, clip you button under the clip of the clip board.
- Slide a bead onto the cord, then a split ring onto both cords, slide a bead onto the cord that does not already have a bead on it, slide another jump ring onto both cords. This will begin the zigzag pattern.
- Repeat step 2.), until you have reached desired length. Our bracelet wraps around 3 times and then buttons.
- Pattern variations; for our bracelet we alternated split rings surrounding the translucent beads, and jump rings surrounding the purple beads.
- To finish, be sure to end with a bead, tie another over hand knot to secure. To make the bracelet adjustable you will need to tie several consecutive with enough space between for the diameter of your button to pass through. We added a decorative bead to each end of the leather cording to finish.