- 10"x20" White Frame (LFA-489)
- 2 - 3.5"x5" White Frame (LFA-644)
- 5"x5" White Frame (LFA-570)
- 2 - 12"x12" sheets of scrapbook paper (Pebbles chevron paper)
- 1 yard of burlap ribbon
- gold sequins
- TomBow Fastener Tabs (to Velcro the small frames to the front of the large frame)
- Beacon Fabric Glue
- Open up all your frames and wash the glass.
- place photos in the small frames and close up the back.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit inside large frame.
- Create a bow to go on the front of the frame.
- Glue bow to the bottom of the glass then cut the ends and close up frame.
- Place small photos on the front of your large frame using TomBow fastener tabs. This will help to change out a photo easily.
- Add embellishments of your choice like sequins or just keep it simple!