Mason Jars are the perfect way to get your space organized! All you need are basic embellishments and the perfect inspiration!
Art Supply Jars:
1. Use Bistro Chalk Markers to write on Chalkboard Labels.
2. Place the label directly on the jar and fill your jar up!
1. Brush on Modge Podge to the bottom of the jar.
2. Shake glitter on the glue. Let dry.
3. Use Americana Spray Sealer to keep the glitter in place.
4. Place decorative marbles or rocks in the bottom of the jar to keep your brushes upright.
1. Use Chalkboard Label Tape and Bistro Chalk Marker to label your jars.
2. Create a belly band by using scrap fabric with Heat n Bond Ultra Hold Iron on Adhesive on to felt. Create a button hole and sew a button in place.
3. Make your own pin cushion by following directions like this on at The Graphics Fairy.
1. Use Chalkboard Labels or Tape and a Bistro Chalkboard Marker to label your jar.
2. Replace the top with our Pump Dispenser with Lid.
* All items shown above on sale until February 16th, 2014