This project is perfect anytime of the year! Just use different paper to change this look! For Valentine's Day I used Doodlebug Designs fun Sweetheart paper collection! See how I created it below...
- Scrapbook paper of your choose (I chose Doodlebug "Sweetheart" collection)
- 2 sheets of 12x12 pink & red glitter paper.
- 2 large cones and 1 medium cone
- Heavy card stock to close up the bottom of the cone
- 3 knobs
- 3 candlestick bases
- EK Success - 1 small heart punch and 1 medium heart punch
- Glue gun
- Start with tracing the bottom of your cone on to heavy card stock paper.
- Cut out your circle a little smaller than what you traced. This will help fit a little up into the cone.
- Using your glue gun spread glue inside the cone then place bottom on. this should hold into place so you can add a base to your cone.
- Cut of the top of your cone about an 1" down.
- Punch out a bunch of hearts using scrapbook paper and glitter paper.
- Start from the bottom and glue on hearts in a row working your way to the top.
- Once you have reached the top place your knob in top and glue it down with your glue gun.