- Unfinished Frame (KID-107)
- Unfinished Wood Cross (CAL-73)
- Metal Flower
- Metal Strip
- Acrylic Paint Burnt Brown, Yellow & Green
- Delta Crackle
- "With God all things are possible" vinyl from Decorating Your Life.
- Foam Brush
- E6000 glue
- Take glass out of the frame. Then paint the frame using the burnt brown paint.
- Once dry paint a layer of crackle paint by following the directions on the bottle.
- Paint a layer of green paint and let completely dry.
- Paint the cross yellow let dry. Then lightly paint cross using brown acrylic paint and a dry paint brush to add texture.
- Also paint metal strip with brown acrylic paint.
- Once all paint is dry glue metal strip to the bottom of the frame, cross & flower to the top corner using E6000 glue.
- Add vinyl to the top corner by following the directions on the package.