- Glass tiles, come in rectangle, round and oval.
- Bird vinyl from Decorating Your Life
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- E6000 Glue
- Scrapbook paper (I used doodlebug Kraft paper collection)
- Chunky glitter
- Small magnets
- Mini metal box (optional) great for a gift.
- Add vinyl birds to the top of your glass piece.
- Choose the paper you would like for the background.
- place a pea size drop of glossy accents on to your paper, then if you want glitter sprinkle glitter on top of the glossy accents.
- Press your glass tile into glossy accents and let dry.
- once dry cut around the tile and discard extra paper.
- Add a mini magnet to the back using E6000 glue.
- Add to a mini metal box to wrap up as a gift! (Optional)