Create this mini plaque holder by adding your favorite paper collection, I choose the new KaiserCraft "Art Of Life" collection and your favorite family photos!
- Wood Board with 3 hanging wood squares (Cal-63)
- KaiserCraft "Art of Life" paper collection
- Black and Cream Acrylic Paint
- Darice 3" Card Stock Letters
- Ranger Glossy Crackle Accents
- Tim Holtz key & key hole
- All Night Media large pop dots
- Jute String
- We R memory Keepers corner punch & crop-a-dile
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Cream Acrylic Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Tim Holtz Distressed ink
- Beacon 3in1 glue
- Take off the 3 mini wood squares of the wood plaque.
- Paint your wood surface with Black Acrylic Paint
- Once dry light brush cream paint to give it a weathered texture.
- Cut Paper to fit the wood plaque and mini boxes, Use corner punch to give you smooth corners.
- Then glue to the surface using Beacon 3in 1 glue.
- Paint Darice letters "HOME" using cream acrylic paint. once paint is dry spread a coat of glossy crackle accents and let dry. As this dries it will crackle.
- Start cutting paper to fit the mini hanging squares add photo's and embellishments.
- Punch holes in the top of the paper to fit clips and assemble on to the plaque.
- After your letters dry ad them to the plaque with embellishments, Key, Key hole and Jute string. Glue everything in to place using Beacon 3 in 1 glue.