I was in our Salem Craft Warehouse store when I saw the new Frozen Inspired Rubber Band Bracelets and I had to share some of them! I thought a great one to start off with is this beautiful Snowflake and Icicle one!
Rubber Band Bracelet of your choice
Strand of Crystals (in the color of your choice, this one is done with white)
5 Snow Flake Charms
5 Beadalon Head Pins
Ranger Ink Stickles Glitter Glue
(Use the following with parent supervision)
Round Nose Pliers
1. Create the bracelet of your choice.
2. Color your charms in with the glitter glue and set aside to dry for several hours.
3. Thread five beads on a Head Pin. Use your pliers to cut and then close the wire to make a head pin loop. (see video below).
4. Add jump rings to all charms and head pin loops and hang from your bracelet!
Join me next week with another Frozen Inspired Rubber Band Bracelet on Loom Band Wednesday!
* Loom Bands 3 for $5 (regular $2.99) on sale until September 21st, 2014