Faux Moss on a roll
White & brown 12x12 card stock paper
Darice White stickers
American Crafts Thicker Stickers
Beacon fabric glue
Tombow extreme adhesive
1. Cut moss to fit tray
2. Cut paper strips for the field lines .25"
3. Space lines about 3" apart leaving a larger space for the end zone.
4. Glue lines down with beacon fabric glue
5. Place Darice numbers close to each line, like shown in the photo.
6.Glue down with Beacon Fabric glue.
7. Glue down thicker stickers in the end zone to spell out "Touch Down"
8. Create cupcake toppers by punching 2" oval circles.
9. Draw a football using white pen.
10. Make 3 strips of Tombow tape on the back then add toothpick and close up back with another oval paper.
11. Add to the top of your cupcakes and get ready to watch some Football!