Nothings easier than picking up a package of Studio g blank cards at your local CWH to make cards for any occasion, here I'm using this "Summer Honeycomb" kit put together by Craft Warehouse.
· Studio Calico - Classic Calico: Frequency
· Teresa Collins - Everyday Moments: Ornate Flourishes, Sentiments
· Teresa Collins - Carolina Breeze: McKay
· Teresa Collins - Blingage: Taylor's Clips
· American Crafts - DIYthickers: Poolside
Additional Supplies: (that can be purchased at your local Craft Warehouse)
· (grey) Cardstock
· Studio g - i·craft Blank Cards
· Lawn Fawn clear Stamps - Hello Friend
· Studio Calico - Wood Veneer: Butterflies
· Teresa Collins - Everyday Moments: Buttons
· American Crafts - Ribbon
· Queen & Co. - Pearls
Using a blank card from Studio g as you card base . . . trim a piece of patterned paper to 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" to use as the background on your card. Go ahead and cut (3) more this exact size to use on your other (3) cards, set aside. Using a corner rounder, round all four corners.
Decide on the sizes of circles you wish to use on your cards, cut and emboss using Spellbinders die templates.
Trim a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 2 x 4", round the two bottom corners.
Choose and stamp a sentiment using one of the Lawn Fawn sentiment stamps, cut and emboss using a Spellbinders circle die template.
Cut from several different patterned paper some banners varying in lengths.
Take on the Teresa Collins - Taylor's Clips and pop off the rhinestone.
Arrange all the little pieces of cut patterned papers and attach the rhinestone to the center of a wood veneer butterfly using a 3-D pop dot.
For your remaining cards . . .
Trim a piece of coordinating (blue) patterned paper and adhere across the center of your card. Gather your finishing touches and arrange on your card.
- Gina Hanson